Hylourgos

Default Grizzly vs Harbor Freight: is there really much difference?

Thanks to everyone who contributed--even those who suspect me of being
a troll....

I still haven't seen any good evidence *for a few machines* that the
price difference would make a significant enough difference (machines
like the bandsaw and 6" jointer). But that's highly subjective, and I
don't mind messing with machine setup and modification.

OTOH, the overwhelming judgment of respondents, most of whom have
experience with both companies, I gather, have very good things to say
about Grizzly.

I shall therefore attune my purchasing antennae to Grizzly in the
future.

Thanks for weighing in,