Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Light box for object photography

On Tue, 23 Apr 2013 20:34:22 -0500, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

Gunner Asch fired this volley in
:

Flash lighting historically has been used ..after it became cheap and
powerful....to reduce the heat in a studio and make working conditions
somewhat more pleasent.

It had little to do with "movement"

But, Gunner, you're missing a point.

With flash illumination, you cannot see and compose your work unless you
have expensive combination flood/flash/diffuser lamps.

Every studio flash lamp I have used had an incandescent "modeling
light" attached to it.

The original reason for using flash over flood has been rendered moot by
LED illumination.

So LEDs will give me 40' range on a basketball court?

Try lights, man. You'll really like the freedom they give you to compose
in 'real time'.

LLoyd

Ill have to do just that.

Gunner