Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Even chines Q tips are junk quality:(

On Tue, 23 Apr 2013 14:03:25 -0700 (PDT), bob haller
wrote:

Ya' gotta be smarter than yer ear.

That's why *you* shouldn't be sticking stuff in your ears.

After swimming I tend to get ear infections Its been this way my
entire life

Doctors look inside then clean the area, put in antibiotic salve, and
have occasionally packed my ear with cotton material........

cleaning my ear prevents lots of pain

Be careful. One of my brothers got an ear infection from swimming. He
spent 10 days (?) in the hospital over it.

Doctors did a skin graft with skin off his ass, into his ear. His ear
infection was serious. Would not heal easily, so he was hospitalized.