Posted to uk.d-i-y
Windmill[_3_] Windmill[_3_] is offline

Default Mobile Phones - Battery Life

Chris J Dixon writes:

Windmill wrote:

But then you can't send that unanticipated text to younger daughter
hoping she wasn't in Boston.

However, lack of response, due to infrastructure overload, might
well have been even more worrying.

Received an email the following morning saying that several
friends/acquaintances had been in Boston but finished early so avoided
trouble, and that she was still in Canada (as I had thought likely).

I did however make an exception and leave my mobile turned on for a
while, so was just a little worried until the email arrived.

--
Windmill, Use t m i l l
J.R.R. Tolkien:- @ O n e t e l . c o m