Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Light box for object photography

Gunner Asch fired this volley in
:

That is neat! Thanks for showing me that!!

You're welcome.

Mine has two small holes drilled on a diameter on the shutter cocking
knob, and also on the film winding knob. I modified the camera for an
underwater case, so I could take pictures when I was diving.

That camera also (with a solenoid trigger) ended up being the only one of
five cameras on site to catch a picture of my first big rocket, back in
'67. All the others just caught a smoke trail. The Mercury was on a
cut-wire trigger, and got the rocket about 25' above the launch tower.

LLoyd