Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Light box for object photography

On Tue, 23 Apr 2013 06:13:58 -0500, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

Gunner Asch fired this volley in
:

Plus-x at ASA 200?

tri-x at 1200 ... I could live with the grain problems in 2-1/4 and up.

Ayup. Same with 4x5...oddly enough G

I, too, had the Mamiya TLR, the Press Grafix 4x5 with pak-bak, and
several Pentax SLRs, which were my go-to snap-shot camera. (yeah, I
know... but when you get comfortable with a brand and its features...)

LLoyd

Ill have to drag out my cameras next weekend and shoot photos of them.
Ive got some interesting stuff..some odd stuff..and some wierd stuff.

Nikon S2....mint+++..that I bought at a yard sale for $10...with the
telephoto and the wide angle as well as the normal.

Got some interesting stuff..time to dig em out, blow the dust off em,
run the shutters through the speeds and whatnot..