Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark[_30_] Mark[_30_] is offline

Default Mobile Phones - Battery Life

On Tue, 23 Apr 2013 10:17:02 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

On 23/04/13 09:36, DerbyBorn wrote:
Grimly Curmudgeon wrote in
:

On Mon, 22 Apr 2013 09:20:16 +0100, Mark
wrote:

Sorry but I find that hard to believe. AFAIK it's just not possible
to fit a good lens in a phone-sized object.
YOu must write to Zeiss and tell them, immediately.

I find it annoying that we continue to refer to 35mm equivilant when
describing focal length. Many users will have never owned a 35mm camera in
the past. I think we should use "Angle of view" as a universal description.

well we had better stop referring to horse power, since no one owns
horses for doing work with.

...it is however nice that my DSLR with a 400mm strapped on the front
behaves like a 600mm used to on the old film camera..

About the same power as a pair of binoculars.

Now if only the air would keep still.

I took some pics the other day using a 400mm lens on a DSLR just
holding the camera in my hands. I was amazed that the pictures were
not a complete blurry mess. However next time I must remember to take
a tripod.
--
(\__/) M.
(")_(") is he still wrong?