Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.telecom.mobile

Default Mobile Phones - Battery Life

On 23/04/13 09:36, DerbyBorn wrote:
Grimly Curmudgeon wrote in
:

On Mon, 22 Apr 2013 09:20:16 +0100, Mark
wrote:

Sorry but I find that hard to believe. AFAIK it's just not possible
to fit a good lens in a phone-sized object.

YOu must write to Zeiss and tell them, immediately.

I find it annoying that we continue to refer to 35mm equivilant when
describing focal length. Many users will have never owned a 35mm camera in
the past. I think we should use "Angle of view" as a universal description.

well we had better stop referring to horse power, since no one owns
horses for doing work with.

....it is however nice that my DSLR with a 400mm strapped on the front
behaves like a 600mm used to on the old film camera..

About the same power as a pair of binoculars.

Now if only the air would keep still.

--
Ineptocracy

(in-ep-toc-ra-cy) €“ a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.