Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Light box for object photography

On Mon, 22 Apr 2013 21:02:13 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Recorder! Add this to the list of Gummers Windies.
.
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.
.
On 4/22/2013 7:18 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

As a retired photography instructor..I stand by my statement

G.

http://www.taftcollege.edu/

Shrug. It didnt pay but it was fun to teach.

Did the ROP thingy 2 for 2 semesters

Then they closed down the darkroom. I understand its open again.

Thats where my 4x5 enlargers came from. They sold off everything in
the labs at an auction. Got 5 Yashica 124-Gs for $10 as well.

Maybe someday Ill pull out the cameras and do a listing of those toys
on Picasa as well, as I did some of the other stuff.

Gunner