Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Light box for object photography

On Mon, 22 Apr 2013 19:47:42 -0500, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

Richard fired this volley in
om:

He was fabulous at dodging too.

Dodging, vignetting, solarization, toning... it was a richly-complex
hobby. Just the sort of thing to keep a nerdy kid engrossed for years.
I was also our high school photographer, so I had 'smoking privileges'
(not really, but when they knocked to check up, I always had "some film
out!".)

The dean of boys had never heard of a modern film tank, so didn't know
you could develop in full shop light. G

LLoyd

VBG

And dodging Poly Contrast papers with PC filters to emphasize parts of
the print.