Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] hrhofmann@sbcglobal.net is offline

Default lopper

On Apr 22, 12:26*pm, "badgolferman"
wrote:
I have an older Fiskars lopper that looks much like this onehttp://tinyurl.com/coqcepu

Unfortunately years of cutting things that shouldn't have been cut by
it caused knicks in the cutting jaw so it was time for a new one,
preferably longer handle too.

I went to Harbor Freight since I had a coupon and bought something
similar to thishttp://hfreviews.com/item.php?id=670*What a complete
piece of junk it was! *You would think with extendable handles and a
ratcheting head it could cut branches better but it absolutely sucked
so I went back to the worn out chipped Fiskars.

Back to the Fiskars brand and now I have one like thishttp://tinyurl.com/chysyc8but I still prefer the one with the gears.

Harbor freight is good for ticky-tacky tools that you don't expect
much from, or use only once a year or less. You have to pick and
choose when you go to their store.