Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Boston Bomb triggered by cell phone?

On Mon, 22 Apr 2013 17:37:53 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Apr 22, 5:19*pm, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Mon, 22 Apr 2013 17:10:50 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer

wrote:
On Apr 22, 12:23*pm, Ed Huntress wrote:

"I don't know, and, I'll say it again...I don't care. d8-)"

Please keep saying it because it's very telling. The time you have
spent posting how little you care easily out numbers the time it would
take to check the facts you wish to keep hiding from and pretending
you don't care about.

But you miss the point, Jon. I'm here, therefore I post. I'm here,
therefore I'm not there. I'm here, and don't want to go there.

Ok? Is there some reason I should care? There are lots of things I
don't care about. Your hat size, for example.

--
Ed Huntress

No reason that you are capable of comprehending, Ed. In the same way
it's very similar to how you can't comprehend what iggy is even though
someone else in another recent thread spelled it all out. In the
recent past others have done so as well. When others post about iggy
you ignore it because it's not convenient for you to acknowledge the
truth.

No, it's because you're a prick who can't function unless he puts
someone else down.

It's your only way to drag your self-esteem out of the gutter, Jon. If
you were getting any support for it on your group, you wouldn't be
here.

Aren't they praising you enough? I thought you said they think you're
wonderful.

Just like in my case, the truth completely invalidates your
assessment. I frequently find some of your other assessments to be
badly flawed. Others do as well and point them out to you. You
basically make a similar type of mistake over and over again and you
never learn from your mistake.

The reason is that I don't give a **** about your opinion, Jon. You're
emotionally disturbed and an unreliable commentator.

--
Ed Huntress