Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Boston Bomb triggered by cell phone?

On Mon, 22 Apr 2013 17:10:50 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Apr 22, 12:23*pm, Ed Huntress wrote:

"I don't know, and, I'll say it again...I don't care. d8-)"

Please keep saying it because it's very telling. The time you have
spent posting how little you care easily out numbers the time it would
take to check the facts you wish to keep hiding from and pretending
you don't care about.

But you miss the point, Jon. I'm here, therefore I post. I'm here,
therefore I'm not there. I'm here, and don't want to go there.

Ok? Is there some reason I should care? There are lots of things I
don't care about. Your hat size, for example.

--
Ed Huntress