Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Light box for object photography

On Mon, 22 Apr 2013 17:50:53 -0500, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

Richard fired this volley in
om:

Low f-stop?

commonly-used term for small F-number... ALL the film guys used that
term.

This film guy said "large aperture" to avoid just that ambiguity.

"low f-stop" means "large aperture" -- Always has, but probably has no
meaning at all to kids who've never used a real camera.

I'm an 'all digital' shop now, but there was a time when I had a full
darkroom with all the toys. You had to, if you wanted really custom
work. The local Rexall drug store wasn't going to do it for you!

LLoyd