Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] none@none.com is offline

Default Saw Stop would have prevented this

On Mon, 22 Apr 2013 09:10:31 -0400, "Mike Marlow"
is contrary to that. Coercive manipulation? As I said before, I'm not a
dyed in the wool NRA supporter, but those two words don't really fit.

So you don't believe that the NRA had or has ever had any part or
manipulation of your senate?

challenge you to the same thing I did Lew - cite examples of anything worse
than that. A lot of people blast away at the NRA without even knowing what
they say, or what their arguments are.

When a self concerned body of people have very familar control of one
of your primary bodies of government, I don't need to look for other
examples.

In any event, I'm not American. I didn't grow up with many of the laws
and values that Americans have, so I'll never closely agree with some
of your opinions on things. The right to gun ownership is one of those
things I'll never agree with.