Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Even chinese Q tips are junk quality:(

Yes, the Chinese have been sending us junk. I am as guilty as the next guy,
I was in Harbor Freight recently, buying more flashlights. I can stop any
time I want.

That's creative, with the cotton swab in antiseptic. I use hydrogen peroxide
to loosen the ear wax.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message

OK Mommy, my ears were itching bad a little while ago so I sprayed one
end of each cotton swab with a generic Bactine and used it to clean out
my ears. The pain killer and antiseptic put a stop to the itching and
cleaned up any scratches caused by my fingernails when I was going nuts
scratching my ears. ^_^

TDD