Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Miller[_4_] Doug Miller[_4_] is offline

Default Even chines Q tips are junk quality:(

bob haller wrote in news:6b9780d8-e9b4-41b2-9b7f-
:

I am 56 and always cleaned my ears with q tips, never had a problem
tll my GF bought some from a dollar store..

When I was about four years old, my mother taught me "never stick anything smaller than
your elbow inside your ear." ...

It fell apart in my ear. checked other q tips from that package many
just fell apart.

.... and now you know why.

cost me 79 bucks to get a doctor to remove it, after i was unable to
get it out... I dont currently have health insurance

most expensive box of q tips i ever bought