Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.telecom.mobile
Steve Terry Steve Terry is offline

Default Mobile Phones - Battery Life

Martin Brown wrote:
On 22/04/2013 10:45, Steve Terry wrote:
Theo Markettos wrote:
In uk.d-i-y Martin Brown wrote:
A quick survey of classic mobile phones gives me the following
candidates (but it is hard work finding talk/standby hours).

Ranked in order of battery life (and probable robustness)
Talk Standby / hours
Samsung XCover 19 1000
Samsung GT S5260 II 7 900
Nokia Asha201 7 890 (alpha keypad)
Nokia 206 20 680
Nokia C5 12 600
Nokia C7 5 650

Nokia 105:
talk 12.5
standby 842
http://www.techradar.com/reviews/pho...1133526/review
and apparently GBP13, though I'm not sure you can buy it yet.
Theo

But are those times correct?
I don't believe any of those will out last a Nokia 6310i

That is a good question - which is why I asked. I was hoping a few
owners might chime in with how long theirs lasts between charges. Only
interested in models that survive a week or more without any trouble.
(and preferably two weeks)

You can make a 6310i last a month if you buy an optional 3000mAh li-ion
battery

Only it's a bit bulky being the same size as the original 900mAh Ni-Mh
battery used on the 1997 Nokia 5110.

Steve Terry
--
Get a free GiffGaff PAYG Sim and £5 bonus after activation at:
http://giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/gfourwwk