Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default Saw Stop would have prevented this

On 4/22/13 12:09 AM, CW wrote:

"-MIKE-" wrote in message ...
On 4/21/13 6:19 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:
"-MIKE-" wrote:

Unfortunately, there's an element in power in our own (US)
government
who has no qualms expressing their concern to ban guns, entirely.

That is TOTAL NRA BULL****.

Unfortunate, Lew, there are lots of quotes available on youtube of
people like Nancy Pelosi saying their goal is to get rid of publicly
owned guns.
Except hers.

I'm not going to do your homework for you.
If you can find it, on youtube, it's quoted in articles on the internet.
Her, Diane Feinstein, Harry Reid, and plenty of state and local
government official all stating if they had their way, there would be no
privately owned gun in the US.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)