Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob_Villa Bob_Villa is offline

Default Even chines Q tips are junk quality:(

On Sunday, April 21, 2013 9:21:36 PM UTC-5, bob haller wrote:
I am 56 and always cleaned my ears with q tips, never had a problem

tll my GF bought some from a dollar store..

It fell apart in my ear. checked other q tips from that package many

just fell apart.

cost me 79 bucks to get a doctor to remove it, after i was unable to

get it out... I don't currently have health insurance

most expensive box of q tips i ever bought

Two points to make: they were not "Q-Tips" which is a brand name; and you're never suppose to put anything in your ear...just the outside of the ear opening. As any mother would tell you.