Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Heathkit IM-105 Schematic & Cal Info Needed

On Sun, 21 Apr 2013 18:01:33 -0700, Jeff Liebermann
wrote:

On Sun, 21 Apr 2013 23:34:39 +0200, radiotek
wrote:

Some very nice person gave me almost everything that I was looking for
which was really nice but I only need one more thing. Jeff do you have
the parts layout drawing showing where the resistors and adjustments are
located? Appreciate your help.

Yes. Pg 46 and 47 of the manual for the front and rear PCB. Send me
your email address to my email address in the signature and I'll email
a scan of the pages.

Never mind the email. I'm going to be busy tonite. Here are the
files in PDF and JPG:
http://802.11junk.com/jeffl/Heathkit IM-105/

--
Jeff Liebermann