radiotek radiotek is offline
Junior Member

Location: Central Jersy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike[_22_] View Post
On 4/13/2013 10:48 AM, Jamie wrote:
radiotek wrote:

I am looking for the schematic and calibration instructions for my
Weston 660 / Heathkit IM-105 Multimeter so I can repair it. The Weston
660 is basically the same as the Heathkit IM-105. If this can be scanned
or you copied please let me know. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Isn't that something else, when you can find it all over the place, but
for some reason they want money? I just can't fathom why that would be?

Jamie

It's the difference between helping your neighbor fix his plumbing...or...
demanding that he pay you to hold the pipe for him.

Don't know about you, but I help my neighbor FOR FREE
when he asks... I often volunteer if he doesn't ask.

Think about it next time you ask for help.

Sadly, I don't have the schematic asked for.
Your right Jamie.

I too try to help anyone that is in need. I can not count how many times I have emailed people looking for manuals. I only need one more thing and that is the parts layout drawing showing were the parts and adjustments are located which would really make the job repairing it easier.

Frank