Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bill Bill is offline

Default Machine Mart - small claim

In message , Rick Hughes
writes
On 21/04/2013 20:20, Bob wrote:
On 21/04/2013 19:54, Andy Burns wrote:

I suggest the OP posts over on uk.legal.moderated where you will get
some helpful interesting responses.

I have done that today ... (following your advice)

I've just had a look there and didn't see your posting. I wonder if you
mentioned Machine Mart in the posting? The Mod's on there are very
twitchy about creating problems by mentioning identifiable entities.
They are much more likely to let posts through that don't mention them
directly, you are also more likely to get more detailed advice. There
are 5 posts awaiting moderation there at the moment.

--
Bill