Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Honest Citizens Rejoice!!!!

On Sun, 21 Apr 2013 14:36:09 -0400, Tom Gardner Mars@Tacks wrote:

On 4/18/2013 1:43 PM, Pete C. wrote:

Ed Huntress wrote:

On Thu, 18 Apr 2013 13:12:56 -0400, "Tom Gardner" mars@tacks wrote:

"rangerssuck" wrote in message
On Wednesday, April 17, 2013 3:14:19 PM UTC-4, Richard wrote:
Ok, you had your vote.

You Lost.

Get over it.

You were trying hard to punish innocent people for the crimes

of so very few criminals.

In what way is requiring a background check (less of a background check
than is required to be a crossing guard in my town) before purchasing a
lethal weapon "punishment?"

There SHOULD be a background check..........to VOTE!

In all but about five states, ID is required to vote. In most states,
no ID is required to buy a handgun.

Your lies and distortions are getting old...

What percentage of leftists would pass a background check to vote, not
just a picture ID? I believe that in order to vote, one must be a land
owner, have a job or some source of non-government income and pay
federal income taxes. In other words, only responsible, upstanding
citizens that are crime-free and actually have some skin in the game.
There should be no taxation without representation and no representation
without taxation.

Ah, oligarchy, the Politics of Wealth Defense! Orwell's The Party!

You could adopt the old government of South Africa. You'd feel right
at home, Tom. That was an oligarchy, too.

Up yours, elitist. g

--
Ed Huntress