Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] vetsrus@gmail.com is offline

Default Shooting Star DRO (Digital Read Out) on an Old South Bend Lathe

I have been calling and emailing Shooting Star Tech for weeks with absolutly no response!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are they still in business??

On Wednesday, April 2, 2003 3:48:04 PM UTC-7, Shooting Star Tech wrote:
I just wanted to speak up about our warranty. We have a great
warranty! 5 years on any part of the unit, and a 60 day money back
guarantee. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to email me,
or call 1-800-772-6322. Cheryl Maycock Shooting Star Technology