Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Honest Citizens Rejoice!!!!

On 4/18/2013 1:43 PM, Pete C. wrote:

Ed Huntress wrote:

On Thu, 18 Apr 2013 13:12:56 -0400, "Tom Gardner" mars@tacks wrote:

"rangerssuck" wrote in message
On Wednesday, April 17, 2013 3:14:19 PM UTC-4, Richard wrote:
Ok, you had your vote.

You Lost.

Get over it.

You were trying hard to punish innocent people for the crimes

of so very few criminals.

In what way is requiring a background check (less of a background check
than is required to be a crossing guard in my town) before purchasing a
lethal weapon "punishment?"

There SHOULD be a background check..........to VOTE!

In all but about five states, ID is required to vote. In most states,
no ID is required to buy a handgun.

Your lies and distortions are getting old...

What percentage of leftists would pass a background check to vote, not
just a picture ID? I believe that in order to vote, one must be a land
owner, have a job or some source of non-government income and pay
federal income taxes. In other words, only responsible, upstanding
citizens that are crime-free and actually have some skin in the game.
There should be no taxation without representation and no representation
without taxation.