Posted to alt.home.repair
Hench Hench is offline

Default US must have open-door policy for "students" from Chechnya

On 4/21/2013 1:49 AM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 20 Apr 2013 20:16:39 -0500, "Attila Iskander"
wrote:

And Nunavut is about as or even more remote as some places in Alaska

Okay, I'm not mad about it. I've been to remote Alaska - plane and
boat.

So what's your point ?

Canada is not perfect, as the OP would think or those that want to
support his/her/its notions. Back his position if you desire.

Or are you stupid enough to imagine that the price of things will be the
same as in any major city in Canada or the US

If you remotely thought I said that, take time to figure what I was
trying to say. "Home Guy is full of ****."

Grow up, smarten up, and get over it.

Listen to YOU! I have nothing to get over.

Are you paraphrasing, like the time you did before?

Home Guy stated these Boston bombers did not enter the USA from Canada

As a fellow Canadian I said those Boston bombers had family in Canada
and that one of them is claiming, to the media, those bombers were being
framed. That was the same family member that claims to have helped
those boys with American paperwork.

Then you jumped on my case about the price of cabbage in one of the most
remote regions of the world.

So here I am trying to contradict Home Guy that "Canada" is completely
free of this and you want to attack the price of foodstuffs here.

Home Guy is a turd, and does not represent all 32 million Canadians. he
represents the very small minority of turds and he certainly does not
represent me.

Now I need to know the price of cabbage in the Toronto Suburbs. Get
back to me on that.