Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim Lamb[_2_] Tim Lamb[_2_] is offline

Default Mobile Phones - Battery Life

In message , Windmill
writes
It might be a bit like taking a look at Ford Model-T early last century and=
complaining that it doesn't work well when fed with grass and shod with ir=
on shoes from the black-smiths...

(You may have a perfectly good reason for looking for a more traditional mo=
bile phone, but I thought I'd raise the question at least!)

I don't expect more than one person in a hundred to agree with me, but
I find that one charge lasts several months so long as I remember to
keep the phone switched off. :-)

Avoidance of nuisance calls can also be achieved by failing to charge
altogether.

On T my ancient Sharp 770SA currently does about 5 days standby. How
much of a problem is *part* charging?

--
Tim Lamb