Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Tek 545B O'scope Fuse and Power

"Jeff Liebermann"
"Phil Allison"

Liquid hand wash ( soap free & pH balanced ) is probably OK too.

I have my doubts about anything that has pH Balanced on the label.

** Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn................

Compared to your usual critical comments, I presume that's a
compliment.

** No it ain't.

The
term is completely meaningless and is mostly a marketing buzzword.
What is the pH of the soap being balanced against? What benefit does
this alleged balancing act have for the user? Too many unanswered
questions.

** It broadly refers to it being non alkali - ie SOAP FREE !!!!!!!!

It can mean anything that marketing wants to claim.

** Not when the words " soap free " are right there too.

Work very nicely at cleaning my electric shaver too.

I use a brush.

** FFS -

wot a painful, boring, literal, tiresome pedant !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

..... Phil