Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Tek 545B O'scope Fuse and Power

"Jeff Liebermann"
"Phil Allison"

Liquid hand wash ( soap free & pH balanced ) is probably OK too.

I have my doubts about anything that has pH Balanced on the label.

** Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn................

The
term is completely meaningless and is mostly a marketing buzzword.
What is the pH of the soap being balanced against? What benefit does
this alleged balancing act have for the user? Too many unanswered
questions.

** It broadly refers to it being non alkalai - ie SOAP FREE !!!!!!!!

That is, it will not irritate the skin on ones hands like ordinary soaps do
and washing liquid is infamous for.

Been using them for 20 years myself.

Work very nicely at cleaning my electric shaver too.

.... Phil