Posted to alt.home.repair
David Combs David Combs is offline

Default How to play (wirelessly?) audio from PC to hi-fi across house?

In article , George wrote:
On 4/14/2013 12:53 PM, David Combs wrote:

Why couldn't you load the songs on your portable player of choice (ipod
etc) and plug it into the aux input on the amplifier? That immediately
negates the need to keep a computer running and devising a method to
connect the computer on the other end of the house to the amp.

Suppose I'm listening to Pandora, and want to hear
how THAT PIECE sounds coming out of my speakers?

No way to plan ahead and do that; on Pandora,
what comes up is often by surprise.

So you rush to the hi-fi, turn it on, and
sart listening.

David