Posted to alt.home.repair
Attila Iskander Attila Iskander is offline

Default US must have open-door policy for "students" from Chechnya

"nestork" wrote in message

About those Chechnyan brothers, I'm just glad that it turned out to be a
couple of home grown whackos rather than an attack by an organized
terrorist group like Al Qaeda. With two close brothers living in the
same city that no one expected of anything, you at least know that they
had a good chance of their plot not being discovered because they had
the advantage of surprise.

If it was an organized terrorist group, it would have meant that all of
the beefed up border and airport security and all the telephone
evesdropping done by Homeland Security isn't effective at stopping an
attack, and that would have emboldened those terrorist groups.

Considering that they supposedly had grenades, one has to wonder where they
got them and how they paid for them
So we really have no idea who was behind them.
And I'm quite sure, that from what the uncle said this morning, there may be
some organization that used them as fronts.