Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Thermometer repair?

On Sat, 20 Apr 2013 20:27:25 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Where, in this post, does anyone suggest that?
.
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.
.

When using it in a
combination MW/convection oven with a rotating surface - in MOST the
rotating table only works in MW mode. - al teast the ones I've seen.

Or are you asking where anyone suggests it was in non-microwave mode?
Because nowhere does it suggest that he did THAT either.
wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 20 Apr 2013 17:35:33 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

I've heard of super cooling, so all the mercury ends up in the bubble at
the
low temp end. Not sure I've tried this, but sounds good.
.

NEVER put a mercury thermometer in a microwave. The mercury attracts
the microwaves and super-heats. Or did you have your "combination"
oven in non-microwave mode???