Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Richard[_9_] Richard[_9_] is offline

Default Boston Bomb triggered by cell phone?

On 4/20/2013 4:31 AM, Richard wrote:
On 4/20/2013 2:19 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:

I'd bet my house on it. The average person on the street has more
common sense than most people who post here.

I'd not argue against that!

But as for the "average person", that's what I mentioned the other
day. There ain't no such thing.

People tend to believe that everybody else is just like them, and
they are just like everybody else.

Normal.
Average.
Right.

But everybody _can't_ be average. The math just doesn't work that way.

I will, however, allow that there is a strong cultural bias that
many people see as "the norm".

So it's something of a shock when New Jersians migrate to Texas
and find about about all those "Crazy Texans".

You ask around your neighborhood.
I'll ask around mine.

Stupid spell checker.
It doesn't have a clue what I'm trying to say!