Posted to rec.woodworking
Gramp's shop[_2_] Gramp's shop[_2_] is offline

Default O/T: Why, Why, Why

One mo If your doctor routinely tests for blood in your urine, why doesn't he test for urine in your blood?

On Monday, April 15, 2013 6:05:30 AM UTC-5, phorbin wrote:
In article , says...

In article om,

Lew Hodgett wrote:

If the professor on Gilligan's Island can make a radio out of a

coconut, why can't he fix a hole in a boat?

For that matter, why didn't the castaways just kill Gilligan?

If people evolved from apes,

why are there still apes?

If you came from your parents, why are your parents still around?

Anyway, we didn't come from apes. We and apes both came from

the same primitive ancestor, which is now extinct.

Probably died of embarrassment.