Posted to alt.home.repair
Harry K[_2_] Harry K[_2_] is offline

Default Updates on Investigation Into Multiple Explosions in Boston

On Apr 20, 7:44*am, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev
wrote:
" wrote:
The most curious thing in this whole thing to me at this
point is the 7-11 robbery. *The bombers were obviously
desperate for money, they apparently took their carjack
victim to an ATM to withdraw money.

Yea, well, let me explain that.

We were supposed to be handed an envelope full of cash from a Saudi guy
near where we set off the bombs, but we looked for him but he never
showed up.

Go figure...

So I assume you had to use all your available cash to buy off the
cops? Trader sure can come up with some doozies...and think anyone
will buy into such moronicity.

Harry K