Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Updates on Investigation Into Multiple Explosions in Boston

On Apr 20, 6:50*am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
I heard on the radio, the boat was a bloody mess. I'm guessing it's also not
seaworthy, with all the bullet holes.

He could get it declared a national site, and charge money for tours. I am
guessing people would pay. And then he could fund the replacement boat.
.

The most curious thing in this whole thing to me at this
point is the 7-11 robbery. During the day yesterday, based on police
statements, the media was reporting that the two bombers had held
up the 7-11 in Central Square, Cambridge about 20 mins before the
MIT cop was killed. Then, last night, the state police did a
complete
reversal and said during a
news conference that the 7-11 armed robbery was not related to
the bombers, it was coincidental.

That just seems very odd. The location on the MIT campus where
the MIT cop was shot is just a few minutes walk from the 7-11. The
bombers
were obviously desperate for money, they apparently took their carjack
victim to an ATM to withdraw money. So, it just seems very odd that
you'd have an armed robbery of a 7-11 followed immediately by the
shooting of an MIT cop without them being connected. If you left
that
7-11 and were going to third st in Cambridge, where they hijacked the
car, the MIT location where the cop was killed is right on the way.

And we haven't heard any more about who did rob the 7-11. You would
think the police would be all over that, because if the two bombers
didn't
rob it, then it would seem very possible to me that some accomplice
could have.......

I did some googling and there isn't much more about
the 7-11 than the above. And then you have the brain dead media
that should be asking these questions, but aren't. An example of
the profound questions the reporters were asking during the news
conference is this gem. The state police superintendent had
stated the second suspect was taken to the hospital and is in
serious condition. Reporter: "Could he possibly die?"