Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Boston Bomb triggered by cell phone?

"ATP" fired this volley in
:

Were you involved in the investigation of the Grucci fireworks plant
that exploded on Long Island in the 1980's?

No, although our company helped pick up some of their manufacturing load
until the Gruccis finished re-building. We were in NJ, so close enough
to lend a hand. (I'm no longer with that company)

The Grucci organization (Pyrotechnique by Grucci, Inc) is still one of my
clients, although my prior employer no longer interacts with them.

LLoyd