Posted to alt.home.repair
willshak willshak is offline

Default US must have open-door policy for "students" from Chechnya

Home Guy wrote:
What a f*cked up customs and border entry situation you have in the USA.

These two brothers from Chechnya did not enter the US from Canada, I can
tell you that.

http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/defau...4/shootout.jpg

A photo of the surviving suspect Tsarnaev:
http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/defau...4/tsarnaev.jpg

I'm sure that Putin has a smirk on his face...

No. Chechnya is a Muslim state in Russia. Their violence is often
directed at Russia.
Remember all the trouble Russia had with them? The theater massacre, the
school massacre?
Putin and the Russian government has offered help in the Boston massacre.

--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY