Posted to rec.woodworking
ChairMan[_6_] ChairMan[_6_] is offline

Default Saw Stop would have prevented this

"John Grossbohlin" wrote in message
"ChairMan" wrote in message ...

John Grossbohlin
wrote:
"Larry Blanchard" wrote in message
On Fri, 19 Apr 2013 00:13:54 -0400, Dave wrote:

I'd suggest that the second amendment is out of date in today's
society.

I've been staying out of this one because it's a waste of time. But
that statement was just too much. It's true only if you believe
that freedom is out of date in today's society. Of course,
considering we didn't rise up in revolt when the so-called Patriot
Act was passed, maybe it is.

Between that and all the Executive Orders coming out of the White
House it sure does make you wonder... The mass warrantless searches
of homes underway in the Boston area don't sit too well either.

I find it interesting that no one has mentioned the use of military
helicopters in Boston.
Why military and not news and police choppers?
Also, the forefathers were smart enough to make free speech the first
priorty and the right to defend that right second

The "official" word coming out of the press is that they are being used
only as transport for officials... not sure what all those code words
really mean!

Stilll sounds hokey to me.
They could easily be shuttled with regular choppers.
I agree with you on the "code" words. Who knows?shrug