Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.telecom.mobile
MB[_4_] MB[_4_] is offline

Default Mobile Phones - Battery Life

On 18/04/2013 11:33, Martin Brown wrote:
I can't be the only one that needs a compact robust mobile phone that
doesn't need recharging every day and does the basics very well. I have
had a Nokia 6303i for ages and that was ideal until it had a terminal
encounter with a bucket of water. I have gone back to my previous 6300
but its battery life was never much good when new and is much worse now.

I leave mine switch off and only turn on very occasionally so the
battery lasts for ages though I do have to keep setting the clock and
calendar!