Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Saw Stop would have prevented this

Dave wrote:

It has been repeatedly proven that it takes constant training and
preparedness by people (those in law enforcement for example) to react
properly to on the spot gun shootings. You'd have your everyday
citizen armed and ready to pull out a gun and start shooting? Don't be
ridiculous.

That's something of an unfounded fear Dave. If that were the case, we would
see that problem alive and well at this time, but we don't. Your position
is arguing a fear that has not proven itself to be real.

--

-Mike-