Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_5_] Leon[_5_] is offline

Default Saw Stop would have prevented this

Dave wrote:
On Thu, 18 Apr 2013 22:47:12 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
They were Canadian! ;~) Canadians are used to living with out guns and
I feel that is OK if that is what you want. But our constitutions gives
us the right to have fire arms and that is a very old tradition so we
are not going to poop when we see a gun.

Yeah, ok, that's funny. A polar bear or moose, we Canadians are
prepared to wrestle them to the ground, but we when we come up against
other people with guns, we run and hide in our igloos.

You better hope that when I find the information on this show, that it
wasn't a US made show.

Regardless of how this discussion ends up lets not be mad at one another.
And my mentioning your gun laws and Canadians still being killed by guns
was absolutely not intended to be below the belt. I continue to maintain
that regardless of how strict gun laws are the innocent law biding people
are the most likely to be killed by a gun. It would be like trying to out
law bad weather.

Now concerning your show, I would not be at all surprised if it was filmed
in California but NOT IN TEXAS! :-)