Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave[_52_] Dave[_52_] is offline

Default Saw Stop would have prevented this

On Thu, 18 Apr 2013 21:05:57 -0700, Doug Winterburn
Perhaps if you lived as close to the Mexican border as I (and millions
of other legal US citizens) do, you might re-assess the need for self
defense - no matter what our current homeland security head says about
border security.

Well, you maybe right. I don't experience that kind of stress where I
live. I do live in a crowded city in an apartment building that has
its own level of stress or possible danger if you prefer.

And, I will admit one other thing. If guns were legal and easily
obtained I'd own one now. A little over thirty years ago, I used to do
quite a bit of target shooting and owned a half dozen rifles and hand
guns. But, those day are long gone and unlikely to return.