Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Saw Stop would have prevented this

"-MIKE-" wrote:

Interesting you bring up Sandy Hook. It's been the trumpet call of
the
left as the catalyst for the entire current gun control legislation.
Without Sandy Hook, there would be no current debate. Without Sandy
Hook, there would be no push by the Dems to ban "assault style"
weapons.

Bull****.

I find the recent murder of the Dallas DA, his wife and a deputy DA to
be
a little bit ironic.

According to the DA's son he kept more than a dozen fully loaded
firearms
in his home including one on each side and one behind a chair used for
watching TV.

The DA had gathered up these firearms and placed them out of sight
that
evening since they were going to entertain guests that night.

It is coming out that a Justice of the Piece, who the DA and his
deputy
had convicted the JP of theft of gov't property.

Kind of ironic.

If universal background check had been in place, the JP would have
lost his
right to possess firearms as a result of becoming a convicted felon,
and
both these senseless murders would have been avoided.

Sorry, but I have no sympathy for these paranoid gun toting folks;
however,
the firearms and ammunition manufacturers could not survive without
them.

Lew