Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default Fools are easily amased

"Phil Allison" wrote in message

"Arfa Daily"
"Phil Allison"
"Arfa Daily = ****WIT "

I don't think that in over 40 years of being in this game, I can ever
remember a 78xx series device going short between its input and output
pins

** Bragging about what you have not seen proves only that you are blind,
stupid and not a real tech.

Shorted 78xx series regs are not uncommon faults.

Maybe down in that steamy ******** where you live, Philip, but not here.
Bragging about the everything that you know all the time, just reinforces
what we all know. That you are a gobby total **** who should never be let
loose with a screwdriver, let alone a soldering iron. Now **** off back
to your kangaroo shagging.

** Even a lunatic asylum would turf this stinking pile of pommy garbage
out.

AD would last about 10 minutes in Australia.

Before some one decked him.

... Phil

Strange that you seem to have lasted so long then ... :-)

Arfa