Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Richard[_9_] Richard[_9_] is offline

Default Honest Citizens Rejoice!!!!

On 4/18/2013 10:20 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Wed, 17 Apr 2013 22:07:29 -0500,
wrote:

On 4/18/2013 10:05 AM, rangerssuck wrote:
On Wednesday, April 17, 2013 3:14:19 PM UTC-4, Richard wrote:
Ok, you had your vote.

You Lost.

Get over it.

You were trying hard to punish innocent people for the crimes

of so very few criminals.

In what way is requiring a background check (less of a background check than is required to be a crossing guard in my town) before purchasing a lethal weapon "punishment?"

It's the slippery slope, Ranger...
It's the fist step of confiscation.

That's your imagination running overclocked.

As punishment, I'm referring to the inability to protect one's life
and family.

How are background checks interfering with your ability to protect
your life and that of your family??

Did you get my note, Ed?