Posted to alt.home.repair

Default submergable sump pump

On Apr 18, 4:21*pm, "ps56k" wrote:
amazing -
anyone that has ever had a sump pump in the well,
knows there is basically only 2 models - tether ball vs rod & ball
and the OP described which one he has...

No wonder we are 27th in the world - geeshh

27th in the world? If that's so, maybe it's because there
are people like you who apparently think that simply
having experience with one sump pump is all that it takes
to establish that there are only two kinds of sump pumps in
existence. That logic is about as flawed as it gets.

Oh, and I'm not through with you yet. From the other post
you just made:

"I was kinda wondering the same thing.
I've always had the "seaprate" tether,
with the piggyback socket
that the pump motor plugs into...

Not sure how you can handle adjusting the rod & ball,
since there is nothing to make shorter vs longer - as with the
tethered
ball. "

So apparently you don't know much about sump pumps
after all.

QED