Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RangersSuck RangersSuck is offline

Default Honest Citizens Rejoice!!!!

On Wednesday, April 17, 2013 11:07:29 PM UTC-4, Richard wrote:
On 4/18/2013 10:05 AM, rangerssuck wrote:

On Wednesday, April 17, 2013 3:14:19 PM UTC-4, Richard wrote:

Ok, you had your vote.

You Lost.

Get over it.

You were trying hard to punish innocent people for the crimes

of so very few criminals.

In what way is requiring a background check (less of a background check than is required to be a crossing guard in my town) before purchasing a lethal weapon "punishment?"

It's the slippery slope, Ranger...
It's the fist step of confiscation.

In what way?

As punishment, I'm referring to the inability to protect one's life
and family.

Please elaborate. How in the world does prohibiting convicted violent felons and dangerously mentally ill people from purchasing lethal weapons take away your ability to protect your life and family (unless you are afraid that you couldn't pass such a background check yourself)?