Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave[_52_] Dave[_52_] is offline

Default Saw Stop would have prevented this

On Thu, 18 Apr 2013 07:10:25 -0500, Leon wrote:
Absolutely there are and if it were not politically incorrect they would be
saying that someone that wants to commit mass murders is going to do just
that regardless if guns are readily available or not.

I agree with that. However, that's not the point I was trying to make.
For a firearm, (excluding snipers), the perpetrator has to be there
doing his killing. A bomber doesn't and most often isn't there.

There's a different mind set between these two types of killers. And,
that mind set dictates a different motivation between the two.

I certainly agree, if someone really wants to kill, then they probably
will. It's just that the cause and effect are different.